Day One in Tokyo, Japan! Read all about things to do in Japan at http://www.tourist2townie.com/
This is my first time in Japan, and today included a Tokyo apartment tour from my Airbnb in the Sendagaya District.
From there I walked through a traditional Shinto Shrine called Hatonomori Hachiman Shrine in Sendagaya.
Next it was time to discover the famous Harajuku district of Tokyo, where fashion is a way of life and the crowds are endless.
You can follow these crowds in Harajuku to Takeshita Dori or Takeshita Street where tourists come to see all the weird and wonderful aspects of (touristy) Japanese culture.
Take a break from the madness with a traditional Japanese Food lunch, Ramen! My personal favorite is Tonkotsu style ramen which is pork bone broth.
Next I try to find my way around the bustling Shinjuku Station, meet up with a friend, and walk through Memory Lane or Piss Alley in Shinjuku.
From Shinjuku, head over to the busiest intersection in the world – Shibuya Crossing – where you get lost in the bright lights and busy crowds.
Last but not least, finish the day with a delicious sushi dinner.
If you are ever wondering what to do in Tokyo, this is a good start! A great first impression of Japan.
SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/TravelDeeper
+ INSTAGRAM ►https://www.instagram.com/tourist2townie
+ FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/tourist2townie
+ TWITTER ► https://twitter.com/tourist2townie
+ SNAPCHAT ►@GarethChat
+ WEB ► http://www.tourist2townie.com
MY TRAVEL VIDEOGRAPHY & PHOTOGRAPHY GEAR
– MacBook Pro 15” → http://amzn.to/2g9K6j3
– LaCie Rugged External Hard Drive → http://amzn.to/2fkojHR
– Sony a7ii → http://amzn.to/2gCeBDj
– Sony a7ii 24-70 Lens → http://amzn.to/2fhWexs
– DJI Phantom 4 Drone → http://amzn.to/2g9ALI4
– GoPro Hero 4 → http://amzn.to/2gvfJYI
– KNEKT Underwater Dome → http://amzn.to/2gez11u
– Rode Shotgun Mic → http://amzn.to/2gvg5yg
– Manfrotto 60” Compact Action Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gducpn
– Joby Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gdo6FA
– Zoom H2n Handy Recorder → http://amzn.to/2gdmKuE
– Backup Batteries for Sony A7ii → http://amzn.to/2fhYchl
– Backup Batteries for Sony RX100iv → http://amzn.to/2gvbqfO
– Amazon Kindle → http://amzn.to/2gBiiZ6
Additional Travel Gear I use:
– Case Logic Travel Backpack → http://amzn.to/2g9IZzP
– Think Tank Travel Drone Bag → http://amzn.to/2gvesR8
– Dakine Split Luggage → http://amzn.to/2fkihHg
– Merrell Men’s Hiking Boots → http://amzn.to/2fi9hz0
– Icebreaker Men’s Travel Shirts → http://amzn.to/2gCjkoz
– Mitchum Deodorant → http://amzn.to/2fkfA8y
P.S. Did you subscribe? If so, did you click on the notifications bell to receive updates when I launch a new video? If so, thank you!